SAFELY OPEN FOR BUSINESS DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- Free estimates by video chat or in-person w/social distancing
- Wear fresh disposable gloves at each job
- Wash our hands frequently with warm water and soap
- We will have masks on in their home
- All contacted areas will be disinfected
Restore and Seal Your Tile Grout and Save !
Make Bathrooms and Rest Rooms Look New Again!
- Remove Black Mold and Mildew
- Clean and Replace Damaged Grout
- Make Your Tile Appear New Again
- Remove Foul Smells From Your Bathrooms
Serving Central North Carolina
Carolina Grout Seal offers complete tile and grout repair and restoration services for Raleigh-Cary and Durham-Chapel Hill metro areas. Our patented waterproof grout sealer penetrates the micro-spaces in your grout so mold and moisture never return!
Complete Grout Renovation In Less Than One Day!
Our 5 step grout restoration process, including drying time, takes less than a day and is an extremely affordable solution to a bath renovation!
Color Changing Grout Sealing
If your grout is out-of-date or an unattractive color, or if it is faded or spotted with mold, mildew or dirt, our pigmented sealer can change the color. Look at the colors you can choose from!
Tile Repair & Restoration
We rescue interior and exterior ceramic tile that has come loose or is falling out. We offer complete tile repair and restoration services in addition to grout sealing and repairing.
5 Step Process to Rejuvenate Your Tile in LESS THAN ONE DAY!
1) Pre-treat grout to remove mold and mildew and loosen embedded dirt.
2) Scrub, vacuum and dry.
3) Replace missing grout where needed.
4) Inject non-porous ColorSeal pigmented grout sealant.
5) Clean and buff entire surface to ensure an even shine.
Learn what makes Carolina Grout Seal different by watching this 90 second video from owner, Tri Ligon.
Ready to find out more?
Call us or drop us a line today for a free quote!
Why Your Grout Is Always Dirty
Does your shower tile look disgusting no matter what you do? That “black shower mold” that you cannot remove is really embedded dirt. When unsealed grout gets wet, it expands allowing dirt to penetrate the surface. The grout then dries and contracts (often over time), allowing the dirt to embed deeply in the grout pores. Carolina GroutSeal uses a process that cleans your grout. We then seal it with an acrylic resin which fills the pores in the grout providing a waterproof protection that prevents future dirt, discoloration and stains.
Commercial Grout Renovation
Carolina Grout Seal has renovated restrooms, bathrooms, locker rooms, and more for businesses in NC